The Capital Program Management Survival Guide
Download the Survival Guide for an actionable road map on reducing risk and improving performance on capital construction projects.
Fill form to unlock content
Loading, please wait
Error - something went wrong!
Don't just survive, thrive by getting this guide!
Download the survival guide (below) for an actionable road map on reducing risk and improving performance, including:
- Top challenges facing owners of capital programs
- How best-in-class project teams are structured
- Using technology to improve productivity, gain visibility and create transparency across your entire program
- Measuring success and capturing return on investment
- Knowing the difference between an owner-centric project management information system (PMIS) and a contractor-centric solution
Plus, included in the guide:
- 7 management traps to avoid
- 6 positive traits of a well managed project
- 2 real-life project samples you can measure your program against
Download it now!
Want to see a preview of the guide? Download the executive summary. Then, fill out the form below to download the free, full version.