Here is an informative case study on how Brighman Young University – Idaho manages 40-60 projects per year that range from office remodels, tenant improvements, infrastructure improvements, major renovations, and major replacements to new buildings.
- There was little to no insight into actual spend, status, and how much was left in a project budget.
- The BYU-Idaho team would spend weeks gathering data from disparate systems and documents to try to gain financial visibility into each project; by the time the data was gathered, it was outdated.
- Document management was far from efficient. Access to current and historic documentation was based on a chaotic paper filing system, and in some cases, documents were lost altogether.
- Processes across entire projects were not consistent and were not being followed, causing a breakdown in communication and lack of efficiency.
- There was no easy way to confidently forecast future expenses; information transparency was lacking.
- Since implementing e-Builder less than two years ago, BYU-Idaho has archived astonishing results. Download the case study to read the solution to these challenges.
The best way to understand how e-Builder Enterprise can transform your capital program management is to see it for yourself. Schedule your demo today!