Cedars-Sinai Medical Center Integrated Facility Management for Web-Based Visibility and Efficiency
Cedars-Sinai automated, standardized and streamlined reports and gained better access and control of consolidated project information, improving performance. Read the customer story!
"The enhanced confidence the executive leadership has in the project team because of our ability to share information with them as necessary has been tremendous."Executive Project Director for Advanced Health Science ProjectBob Cull
Automated, standardized and streamlined reports and gained better access and control of consolidated project information, improving performance.
- Develop 800,000 square feet, $400 million Advanced Health Sciences Pavilion.
- Uncertain economic and construction market conditions.
- Communication to a broad committee and administrative governance.
- Project information stored across several disparate systems making reporting a time-consuming and inexact process.
- Introduced a centralized cost management and control system that is integrated with the financial system that supports the collaborative structure of the project team.
- Automated, standardized and streamlined reports.
- Standardized process for contract and invoice approvals, project forecasting, and risk management.
- Maximized internal resources.
- Reduced overall staffing and owner consultant costs.
- Improved access to project information and tracking of project data.
- Award-winning Advanced Health Sciences Pavilion project delivery.