"The reporting tools save us time and resources, which ultimately translates to dollars saved."Parks Planning Manager for Parks & RecreationDe’Onna Garner
The city’s project inspectors no longer rely on daily, handwritten diaries and calendars of project site visits to complete their reports.
- Difficult to configure/outdated mainframe system.
- Growing capital project management needs.
- Each departments manages projects and capital expenditures autonomously.
- Difficult to learn financial system; limited visibility to funding sources.
- Lack of project and financial system integration.
- One solution, three departments, a broad scope of information shared across project portfolio.
- Interface with the City’s financial system and GIS.
- One solution for budgets, schedule, reports and administration of horizontal and vertical projects.
- Instant access to “real-time” budget/project data; streamlined report preparation.
- Accurate project performance snapshots.
- Streamlined and automated work processes.
- Agency-wide standardized, consistent approach.
- Simplified reporting; connected digital workflow.
- Improved customer/stakeholder transparency.