"e-Builder offers the flexibility to access the system from virtually any place at any time, which is a huge advantage."
Systems Inspection Group LeaderRoss Beschner
When you’re as big and as busy as the Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission (WSSC), becoming more efficient is not only important, it’s a necessity.
Not long ago, an internal audit noted some red flags in change management and document security processes, prompting the agency to rethink its technology-driven solutions and improve project delivery with e-Builder's capital construction software.
- Systems Inspection Group internal audit red flagged report processes.
- Reliance on plethora of spreadsheets for filing, sharing and reporting project-related data.
- Limited remote accessibility.
- Redundant data entry.
- Fully deployed e-Builder SaaS program management system in Systems Inspection Group.
- Established clearly defined and prescribed Daily Inspection Reports process.
- Single source for storage/management of correspondence, documents and monthly quantities and costs.
- More than $333,000 annual savings in increased efficiencies.
- Inspectors save 50% in admin tasks (between 20 and 40 minutes per day).
- Collectively, all 59 inspectors save 20 to 40 hours per day.
Download case study below.