The City of Arlington Improving Customer and Stakeholder Transparency
The city of Arlington's project inspectors no longer rely on daily, handwritten diaries and calendars of project site visits to complete their reports. Read the full customer story!
"The reporting tools save us time and resources, which ultimately translates to dollars saved."Parks Planning Manager for Parks & RecreationDe’Onna Garner
The city’s project inspectors no longer rely on daily, handwritten diaries and calendars of project site visits to complete their reports.
- Difficult to configure/outdated mainframe system.
- Growing capital project management needs.
- Each departments manages projects and capital expenditures autonomously.
- Difficult to learn financial system; limited visibility to funding sources.
- Lack of project and financial system integration.
- One solution, three departments, a broad scope of information shared across project portfolio.
- Interface with the City’s financial system and GIS.
- One solution for budgets, schedule, reports and administration of horizontal and vertical projects.
- Instant access to “real-time” budget/project data; streamlined report preparation.
- Accurate project performance snapshots.
- Streamlined and automated work processes.
- Agency-wide standardized, consistent approach.
- Simplified reporting; connected digital workflow.
- Improved customer/stakeholder transparency.