"e-Builder had everything we needed in one place; a central repository for everything we had and could manage the entire process for us from design to construction to financial close out. "
New Mexico Public School Facilities Authority (PSFA)Rocky Kearney, Deputy Director
The PSFA is a leader in the K-12 market in regards to managing, prioritizing and spending funds to support all educational programs in the state.
- The PSFA oversees 91 school districts consisting of approximately 900 schools covering 61 million square feet of public school facilities.
- New funding system demanded for transparency and trust when reporting back to stakeholders and taxpayers on how funds are distributed and managed throughout the state.
- Maximizing the time and effort of 50-person team responsible for the State’s $19.5 billion of school facility assets.
- Cloud-based solution from a single vendor that could manage the complete life-cycle of a program and projects associated with it.
- Download the case study to read these results