West Linn-Wilsonville School District Addressing the Challenges of a $98 Million Bond Program with Limited Staff
West Linn-Wilsonville School District standardized processes and automated reporting eliminated approximately 1,000 hours of work per year with e-Builder. Learn more from the customer story!
"e-Builder brought everyone to a different level. It allows us to not only use younger staff. It has enhanced collaboration, and expanded our world beyond ourselves."Director of OperationsTim Woodley
Standardized processes and automated reporting eliminated approximately 1,000 hours of work per year.
- Execute a 4-year, $98 million bond program.
- No increase to District’s Operations Team staffing levels.
- Efficiently manage costs, report project status, and perform data analysis to mitigate risk.
- Actively involve end-users and other stakeholders to minimize cost overruns related to omissions.
- Centralize all of the bond program information.
- Standardize/automate cost, schedule, reporting, and quality management processes.
- Maintain cost data in a controlled program management system.
- Raised School Board confidence and visibility on capital projects.
- Operations team spends less time on admin activities; more time on projects.
- Standardized processes and automated reporting eliminated approximately 1,000 hours of work per year (i.e., ½ FTE).
- High level of detail and accurate project information.
- Increased stakeholder involvement in the project planning process.