Managing projects from a home office was unimaginable just a few months ago.
Conventional wisdom dictated working from an office, from a job trailer, or in the field was the only way to ensure projects were delivered on time, on budget, safely, and with high quality. Even the concept of safety has a new definition as we must be as concerned about social distancing as we were about protecting workers from physical harm.
Watch our conversation with some of our key customers to learn how they have moved beyond just coping with managing projects from home.
Our host, Dan Conery, spoke to:
- City of Sunnyvale – Nasser Fakih – Assistant City Engineer - NFakih@sunnyvale.ca.gov
- Yates Construction - Benjamin Crosby – Director of BIM - email@example.com
- City of Boston - Andreea Ursu – System Administrator - firstname.lastname@example.org
They shared some of the tips and tricks they have learned by trial and error. For example:
- What technologies are in use to keep everyone connected
- How are they keeping their employees connected with each other?
- How to move away from paper-based review processes
- How to deal with bidding in the era of social distancing